Does he like me or am I friend zoned?

I'm 17 and he's 16. We work together. I tease him a lot about being "the baby" at work since he's the youngest. It's not just me who teases him about it, a few of our other coworkers do too. Yesterday he mentioned some girl he talked to on snapchat and said "I had never talked to her like that. We had always just been friends" and when I didn't say anything he just said "yeah, soo that was my small story" but it came out of NOWHERE. Nothing provoked this convo or even the mention of snapchat. He just randomly told me this. He has also asked me before if I have a boyfriend. Yesterday he asked what my longest relationship was. He has also asked me random questions like what I'm thinking of studying in college, if I'm close to my parents. He also asked what my favorite cartoon was as a kid and before I could finish saying the name, he right away said "me too".

21

What Guys Said 1

• sounds like its just a friendly way or a very friendly friendship

What Girls Said 2

• yea he's crushing on you

• maybe you're just hitting it off and he's really friendly. guys can talk to girls nonromantically you know