Why can't I fall in love?

I never loved a guy, i don't know how to... :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Most likely you never give guys a real shot. If you can't let your walls down and invest time and emotion you won't feel love, thats all.

Most Helpful Girl

• Trust me when I say it's not something you want to rush. Not only do they constantly effect your emotions but when things get complicated between you two, you're going to hurt worse than you ever did. Love is a beautiful thing but it'll also kill you if you let it

What Guys Said 4

• Love isn't something you do in my opinion. I've been with plenty of girls and only ever loved one. Don't feel so bad that you haven't found love yet, it's not something you should really rush. Just hang tight and keep grinding away until one day you will meet someone you never want to be without.

• so what's the big deal?
    enjoy life and have fun. maybe on the way , the guy who has similar interests will be able to make you "fall in love ".

• I'm a Christian and from what I understand not all people have the calling to be married some will never get married but they will do great things that a couple might not be able to do... you might fall latter in life I wouldn't worry about it =)

• maybe you are into girls, or foi just not found the right person yet

What Girls Said 2