How do you like to be kissed?

Hahahha I need to change things up a bit so...

I like it when he bites my lower lip and kisses me in the neck.

519

Most Helpful Guy

• It's hard to describe. For a moment, I feel bonded. It's more than just a physical thing. When there's love and understanding involved, a simple kiss because something else. Something better.

Most Helpful Girl

• Make eye contact and slowly look down at her lips and up to her eyes again. Open your mouth slightly and look back at her lips whilst leaning in closer. Put you hand on the back of her neck and tilt your head to one side. Slowly graze you lower lip against hers and pull back slightly teasingly. Run the tip of your tounge over her bottom lip and lean in kissing slowly. Change the pace and try biting or sucking there lip lightly if you like that. Get faster and part there lips with your tounge. Make sure your hands are not stationary and tough there back/neck/hair/waist. DO NOT USE TOO MUCH TOUNGE and change it up so it doesn't get boring.

What Guys Said 18

• How about your ears, and ear lobes? Several I have been with get REALLY aroused with that!
    I love kissing her neck, and holding her close.

• I love making out and having my neck sucked

• I like when we cuddle and kiss, it's kind of romantic.

• I like it when her arms are around me and she reaches her lips up to me

• I like kissing her back as part of foreplay, very sensitive and underrated. Besides that I like the "suprise" kiss - come fom behind and put one arm around her waist and quickly but gently put my hand over her eyes like a blindfold. In one motion gently turn her face with the hand and kiss her neck while tightening the arm around her waist. Slowly working up to the ear while turning her to kiss her lips, then give her a squeeze to make her tingle.

• This may sound painful, but I love how my girlfriend clenches down on my lower lip and makes it bleep sometimes (most of the time, actually). I enjoy tongue action and getting my upper lip sucked.

• Let me help you with this, I NEVER HAD A FIRST KISS, it's kinda sad actually...

• I like it while she does this circular motion around my tongue. Can only imagine what bj would be like.

• lean in slowly and lightly touch my lips with yours then pull away... it drives me crazy if done right

• Getting ninja'd when I'm not expecting it.

• I like it more than anything

• I used to like French kiss but now I took things up a notch and now I do brushing too

• I never did kiss and don't want to know what it feels like

• Just a simple 2 second kiss. Not a big fan of kissing tho!

• i like to kiss!!

• Try getting kissed on the earlobe. Let him slowly suck on it a bit.
    Just be sure to take out your earrings girl.

• I just like soft gentle kisses on my mouth. No tongue or anything like that.

• Oddly enough i like my tongue sucked a bit.

What Girls Said 4

• I love neck kisses because they're romantic and sensual at the same time

• Unexpectedly...

• French kiss

• I like it when he grabs my ass and dont kiss me straight away a little bit of teasing