Do guys find introverted quiet girls attractive?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• In my young dating years, I did find that I was more attracted to the quiet, shy types... so long as they were actually intelligent and capable, not just dull and uninteresting. My first wife, whom I met in high school in 1968, was very quiet and I heard some other girls make unkind remarks about her. But I found her witty and kind, and we had a great life together until her passing very young. She surprised me with her intellect and we were very much equals. As a so-called "jock" in school, I was often told I could have any girl I wanted. But she was the only one for me. Of course, there are some guys (especially young) who are not yet secure in themselves, who find very attractive and outgoing girls to be intimidating, and so seek the quiet type.

What Guys Said 7

• I definitely would. I see why not. As long as she ignores me like I never said nothing. That can get annoying.

• Yes.

• I do, not because I like girls that don't go out but because they tend to be kind encouraging child loving and GOD fearing which are the traits I look for in a woman

• I would love to talk to either one ( introvert and extrovert) depends on her personality..

• ya, i like introverts and extroverts just depends on the girl

• i find shy girls very attractive

• I love such women.
    What type of men do these type of women like?