Do you still have hope to find the right person for you?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I still have hope. Somewhere in the vast world she's out there somewhere. So the dating nightmare can end. What about you?

• I don't have hope. Men only want sex

• Then stop going out with men who wants that stuff. Tons of guys out here would kill to see you in there arms with sex being furthest from there mind but you rather pursue or get into a relationship with a guy who only want that. The clear sign is him bringing it up like he can't wait. Me, if I love the girl I'd definitely would not mind spending time with her. Sex comes when marriage becomes into question. Or even before that. I need to know the girl first and caring for her and loving her, keeping her safe is more important than sex. You how ever need to look for guys like... Me!

Most Helpful Girl

• No, not really.

What Guys Said 4

• no... and happy with it

• Nope. I'll probably settle for whoever wants to be together without ever settling down.

• nope

• trying too. I like to believe I can have closure after being cheated on

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!