My first date with her lasted 5 hours and now?

We had fun and all, we hugged a romantic hug at the end of the night. I texted her that I enjoyed my time and all she said the same too.

Anyways today, we messaged each other but she didn't seem to talk a lot and she is taking time to respond. Did she lose interest or is she waiting me to ask her for a second date?

12

What Girls Said 1

• Why didn't you kiss her?
    Anyway, if she didn't seem to talk a lot, she has probably started to lose her interest. You could try asking her for a second date, but I am not sure if it will lead to anything.

• She talks more than me never shut up😂
      I wasn't sure about the kiss if she wants

What Guys Said 2

• Well, don't diddle daddle on asking her. you don't have to have an interaction with her all the time. she may be busy. don't over think it.

• It's because I forgot to tell her about another plan at the end of the date.. should I wait to ask her again or what

• 5 hours is a very long time for a first date , usually they would be under 1 hour

• So did I messed up or?

• @m4363 I think she did enjoyed it because she was laying forward and we touched a lot.. while we were walking she even told me stop walking so fast and teased me about it

• Then just give it a couple days & contact her. Is if she wants to go out again.