Why do women always say they have rules for when it is appropriate to approach them?

Yet certain guys can approach them any time and get a positive response? How the heck are men supposed to respect all these "rules" when they are upheld arbitrarily? And when other men seemingly get a free pass?

One guy I know approached a girl in the supermarket after she told me and my friends that she was only there to shop. Another guy just walked in on a girl at a party when she was in the bathroom and she just laughed and giggled with him, whereas earlier she said to the other guys that she would call the cops if anyone invaded her personal space.

Other guys even if they follow the rules and approach under the right periods (whatever that may be) get the nasty rejections or cold shoulders?

I don't think there are ideal places so much as ideal people.

I brand fat chicks with hot irons.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Women who say they reject guys because they approach them at certain places like grocery stores are using that as an excuse , the woman probably just didn't like your friend so used that as an excuse to say no without sounding rude. The girl who threatened to call the cops if a guy invaded her personal space but laughed and talked to a guy when he walked in on her in the bathroom only did that because she found the guy attractive. These girls dont have actual standards when it comes to asking them out , the guy just has to be good looking and they'll be fine with it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it's simple, if you have women fawning over you usually, it's safe to say you're attractive enough to go approach them whenever you choose. If you don't, then you probably shouldn't approach at all.

What Girls Said 1

• It all depends on the approach. Some guys can be creepy just by the way they look at you.

What Guys Said 1

• Depends how good-looking you are