Would a random friends with benefits request seem weird?

I'm not really experienced. But I met a guy like two years ago I have feelings for. I think he has feelongs for me too, but right now he just moved states for a job. I can't stop thinking of him sexually. We don't talk much, but I can tell he thinks of me from small things, even reaching out to let me know when he was leaving the state although we hadn't spoken in a while. I know his mind is on his career as it should be, so I leave him alone. But I think about him sexually all day every day. I want to reach out and suggest a friends with benefits deal and let him know there are no expectations or attachments, but since we don't speak too often, it seems weird. How would you take a random offer like this? Is it weird? Would you refrain from a friends with benefits type deal if you're focused on achieving a specific thing in your career preferring more random hook-ups?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• as long as you are very, very careful. random hookups raises your risk, because your partners who may be similarly into such things may have multiple partners. they won't tell you the truth all the time either. the more people involved, the more risk to you, if u or the guy have multiple.

shrug, buy yourself a really GOOD sex toy its kept me out of trouble my whole life

Most Helpful Girl

• That's not what I would do but to each its own. If you like friends with benefits relationships and don't get attached to easily with any feelings attached then go for it. I'd think about it though if I were you. But if you want a relationship like that then do it.

What Guys Said 2

• It's all a matter of personal preference

• I'd turn it down.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!