Married man said this to me?

I have a male personal trainer and today we were boxing... I asked him to help me with my other glove. I said "can you help me get this on" he smiles and says "usually girls want me to take things off of them"... I hit him in the chest playfully but afterwards I felt weird about it... he's really flirty and touches me constantly. What gives? Lol does he wanna hook up with me? It's weird cause he's married

35

Most Helpful Guy

• well since he your personal trainer I assume this touching is of sexual​ kind if not he just doing his job. Flirting itslef is ok, but 9/10 it does lead to hooking up. It is possible that he thinks you are attractive and is flirting with you by nature of it, but if he done nothing to make a move on you I would just forget about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've found a fair few male PT's have a flirty nature because it helps motivate their clients. We subconsciously want to please them when we think they like us.
    If that's the only kind of thing, and he hasn't asked you out or for your number so you can chat outside of workouts I wouldn't read too much into it

• He has my number and he texts me... lol

• About your work outs and appointments or about what you're wearing?

What Guys Said 4

• I think your personal trainer was just making a joke and didn't mean anything by it.

he also is probably touching you because it's kind of part of the job to correct your form and show you what to do.

• No. He doesn't adjust me. He will walk past me and brush my arms and run his hands down my back. Gives me high fives and brings my hands down and holds it. Squeezes my thigh and sides and hands. It doesn't feel like it's part of his job. He doesn't do it with any of the others he trains

• if it's enough to make you uncomfortable then you need a new personal trainer

• he might sadly

• he wants hook up with you for sure

• my advice, stay away. messing with a married man can get you in a lot of trouble. people have been shot over these things

What Girls Said 2

• If you feel weird about it trust your gut. A married loyal man would never say something like that unless he is constantly sarcastic or just a dick.

• If it weirds you out then you've got to say something or start dropping hints saying that it makes you uncomfortable. It would be best to tackle it head on and know his intentions before anything can get worse.

• I can't tell what his intentions are. Today he was full on all over me. Calling me honey, sweetie, squeezing my sides, arms. He calls me hottie.

• Honestly I'm pretty sure that his intentions aren't the purest, you should try to drop social hints to draw a line. You could also ask him about his marriage and home life, that would make his intentions pretty obvious if he tries anything after that.