Married man said this to me?

I have a male personal trainer and today we were boxing... I asked him to help me with my other glove. I said "can you help me get this on" he smiles and says "usually girls want me to take things off of them"... I hit him in the chest playfully but afterwards I felt weird about it... he's really flirty and touches me constantly. What gives? Lol does he wanna hook up with me? It's weird cause he's married

35

Most Helpful Guy

• I think your personal trainer was just making a joke and didn't mean anything by it.

he also is probably touching you because it's kind of part of the job to correct your form and show you what to do.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • No. He doesn't adjust me. He will walk past me and brush my arms and run his hands down my back. Gives me high fives and brings my hands down and holds it. Squeezes my thigh and sides and hands. It doesn't feel like it's part of his job. He doesn't do it with any of the others he trains

• if it's enough to make you uncomfortable then you need a new personal trainer

Most Helpful Girl

• I've found a fair few male PT's have a flirty nature because it helps motivate their clients. We subconsciously want to please them when we think they like us.
    If that's the only kind of thing, and he hasn't asked you out or for your number so you can chat outside of workouts I wouldn't read too much into it

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • He has my number and he texts me... lol

• About your work outs and appointments or about what you're wearing?