How to get over a guy who you really liked but he used you?

Me and this guy have known each other for a while now and I really like him a lot, 2 weeks ago I went to his house and well we hungojt and he seemed like he liked me. One of yhr ways it seemed like he liked me was because it seemed like he cared becauze I was shaking cold and he gave me a sweater of his to wear and well we ended up doing "it" (he knows it was my first time) and he kept asking if I was okay and said my name a lot. I haven't heard from him in a week or 2 tho so I messaged him and he replied back but then stopped replying so I guess he's not interested anymore and it sucks because I really did like him a lot he's the only guy I felt this way about how can I get over him? I've tried talking to other guys even some who are really good looking but it hasn't worked bdcajxe at the end of the day I keep thinking about him

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Well.. it's like you have fallen for him.. though he doesn't have any clue about your real feelings.. he might be busy or actually been avoiding you on some other pretexts.. anyway.. you have to stop thinking and move on.. listen to he nice jingling music.. try shopping (i heard they are a stress reliever) , have a good friend to talk this out completely.. don't text him.. you have a self respect and an image as well! 💐

Hope you will be fine.. may God be with you always! Take care

Most Helpful Girl

• I completely understand your situation. As a matter of fact, I have been used in a past relationship. What helped me to get over him and put him in my past was to give myself self-respect. I had to slowly come to the realization that I needed not to give him any attention because I deserved someone better who would care and love me. It is hard, even now, he pops up in my head, here and there, but I moved on. Time heals all and unfortunately, it takes time to separate things out.

What Guys Said 2

• start talking to a friend about it. my best friend has been used and her ex died and i have always been there for her if you want pm me and we can talk

• you need to contact him again and check his interest

What Girls Said 2

• Whenever I'm trying to get over a breakup I listen to feel good break up music about mean ex's. Try Taylor Swift. Sometimes I'll write my own music and write in my journal too. :)

• Block his number, stay busy, avoid thinking of him.