What's a good, cute silly joke I can use on my girlfriend to call her cute (kinda like a relationship pickup line)?

I've been thinking about her a lot and miss her. I kinda wanna say something a little bit funny and a little bit cute that'll make her feel good about herself. Any cute, relationship pickup lines?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• We you see her say " hey bebe are you wearing space pants?" She'll be like "what?" And you reply "yes you're wearing space pants, because that ass is out of this world" 😂😂

Most Helpful Guy

• honestly man just tell her that you were thinking about her all day and then start complimenting her and being genuine.

flirting and giving fun little compliments is super fun!

you could also write a little poem
    Elmo is red, Oscar's a grouch. If love were a cushion, we'd be the whole couch.

if you're truly set on a pick up line type thing pick something sweet and cheesy that she'll laugh at.

What Girls Said 2

• It's not a pick up line, but it makes me smile when my boyfriend will kiss me on the forehead, tell me I'm cute, and give me a reason why I'm cute.

• I don't know about rougher, I've always preferred rougher, but I definitely want sex more the older I get.

• Wrong question lol

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!