Guys! What would you get your girlfriend for her Birthday?

115

Most Helpful Guy

• well if she was into stuffed animals which im sure she would be if she was a daddy's girl lol though i guess they dont have t be lol anyway stuffed animals with some kind of jewelry attached to it and some flowers. and a night out for some dinner.

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably anything related to her hobbies/interests.

What Guys Said 14

• Candles! Like good candles. Maybe a necklace, I don't know if she has been wanting something for a while then maybe whatever that is. I've found though you can't go to wrong with candles or bath smelly stuff. Not to forward a gift and most girls love that shit.

• She wants Zelda: Breath of the Wild for WiiU.

I was thinking more of a trip to New York and a ring.

• Depends on how long we've been dating... it starts at small teddybears goes to poetry and a date that she would want. I've bought 1 girl jewelry but that was after 5 years of dating and it didn't end up where I wanted it

• i'd surprise her with something she likes but if she's one of those annoying girls that constantly tells everyone her birthday is coming up and bugs me what im going to get her i would get her slimfast lol

• haha yes defiantly! I totally get you. Luckily I am not one of the these types of girls ;)

• A bag of sand.

• Nothing

• Custom painted mug by me.

• A pussy lickin

• I would take her on a surprise road trip to her favorite vacation spot :)

• If i had one, a paid day at the message spa

• something I know she would enjoy. like if she had a hobby, or night she wouldn't forget if possible

• A cute dress from online store direct to her home. she loves this kind surprises.

• I would go buy a good perfume for her. And perhaps some sweets :)

• Last year I took her to paris

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!