18 year old dating a 26 year old?

Just curious if that's weird or not. We aren't together but I work with a guy that's 26 and I'm 18 (not in high school, graduated). I just think he's really nice and attractive so if anything did happen would it be weird?

1113

Most Helpful Guy

• Not weird! Love knows no bounds.. you both need to be on the same platform thats it.. but don't just settle for sex.. try some real relationship.. that is better

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup. It is weird. It is not weird that you are attracted to him, but it would be weird if you guys dated. More than likely, you have nothing in common (unless you have been out of the house for a while or he has never moved out of his parents place).

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE