I just don't know what to do?

My boyfriend and I have been together almost two years. When we were just dating everything was amazing. Once we became official, things were not so amazing. He was distant and always on his phone. Looooooong story short we worked out all our problems and have been amazing. Well fast forward to now and we are back at that point. He's not affectionate ever, I had to go to the hospital cause of a work related incident and he wouldn't take me. He kept saying he didn't know why I was so hurt, how did I get that badly injured? And he kept leaving the room then coming back, when I brought up still wanting to go he left again etc. So my sister ended up taking me. He was married at one point and has full custody of their child. She cheated on him and left him. I feel like maybe she left him too cold-hearted and maybe I should just end it. But I love him and his child and hate the thought of it. I don't know what to do. He's always been stand offish and when it comes to me if it doesn't fit into his schedule he doesn't bother doing it. I'm just tired of feeling hurt and like nothing more than a babysitter and sex object to him.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• dating is always ausm bt things change may be ur boyfriend is busy because he dont want u n his child to be happy... every one is busy... giving up is never a gud decision if u feel like giving up think why u started then... every relationship have problems but we dont end up every time... it happens that the husbands become busy and start living tensed after marriage because of lot of responsibility they get also some time because they feel bounded because they no more can enjoy their bachelor life... try to understand what actually is wrong with him talk to him... go out... try new things... n remember to win a relationship u should be a loser

Most Helpful Girl

• "He's always been stand offish and when it comes to me if it doesn't fit into his schedule he doesn't bother doing it."
    You should leave him. You cannot fix him.

What Guys Said 4

• do what you feel is right for yourself. Don't let urself get dragged a long, he may not be ready for a relationship right now. I fit was me though i would have carried you to the hospital if wanted me 2 :P

• just talk to him alone like your first date
    ask him to start again from the first day tell him your feelings without hesitating maybe that can help

• Your word confuse me more then your relationship.

• Definitely talk to him about all this. If you can't work something out then might be best to end it, not worth being hurt and sad all the time

• I have, he just gets defensive. I think his thing is I'm always there. We live together there's no distance. I'm off work for the next few days, so maybe I should just stay with my sister for a while before going home and having a talk with him. Maybe that will show him at least a little of how serious I am? Cause I really can't keep this up.

• That sounds like a good idea, maybe a few days apart will help.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!