Are you turned off by the blackhead's on a girl's face?

I have a lot of blackheads on my nose. It looks like strawberry. I regularly clean and remove them with nose strips, and clay mask, and other things, but the holes and strawberry look stays no matter what i've done. Would you simply not date a girl because of that?

49

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it would be a complete turn off for me. I realize that answer sounds shallow and I should look beyond your physical appearance but. . . I could not look at you and feel any physical attraction; pretending otherwise would be tantamount to telling you a lie.

Have you consulted a dermatologist about your condition?

• Yes it is the type of my pores

Most Helpful Girl

• No they probably think they're freckled

What Guys Said 8

• Everyone has blackheads, which is fine, and I doubt that would be a deal breaker unless someone is that shallow. I suggest just clean your pores regularly with a comodone extractor and those charcoal mask everyone is using now. If you can go to a dermatologist and ask for something to help you with your blackheads.

• My dermatologist tell me it is the type of my pores and can do nothing. Plus I am the only one who sees it and I am exaggerating, she says. But they disturb me. I clean them and extract them regularly (extracting after vapor treatment at the beauty salon) and apply masks but still annoying.

• She is probably right most people don't really notice them, unless they are trying to find them.

• No, I barely even notice stuff like that.

• No I usually don't notice unless it is extremely bad

• i don't mind it, i have blackheads too.

• No.. It's not even something thats considered..

• You should try the noxema pads I know of a few people who have a lot of luck with them.

• no. I'd date a girl like that. my standards for dating women is pretty low. I'm sure guys don't think it's a deal breaker

• Yes very much so

What Girls Said 3

• i agree about the freckles thing

• yes it is bad

• only if it is too much