What should I do?

I love my boyfriend so much, but he needs to get it together. He's 21 going on 22, doesn't have a job, no car and he's not in college. He got fired from his job back in September... its now March. He does nothing all day, but smoke weed. He has a hard time finding a job because he has a criminal record and I'm trying to stick by his side and be there for him, but he's a grown ass man and he needs to get his shit together! There are times where he'll ask to "borrow" money from me. I have a job and I plan on starting college in the fall. I don't have a car, but I'm working to get one. Should I talk to him about this or what? It's bugging me.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• You can love him, but there's no way you can live with him. If you stay with him he will consume your life. He's a child who will never grow up. He will constantly demand attention when you have important things to do. He will spend your money while contributing nothing. If you have a child with him you will be afraid to leave him in charge of the child. If you want a glimpse of the future with him, watch "Baby, It's You" or "Crazy Heart" Dump him, go to college and meet a guy who is capable of being a partner. You can't fix this guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should have already talked to him about that. I consider it unfair that he keeps taking money away from you and he never gives it back.
    Try talking to him. If it won't lead anywhere, you should consider breaking up with him.

What Guys Said 4

• Oh God I hope you know this is going absolutely no where

I honestly have no clue what girls see in some of these losers

• Once the drugs go in its over. Sorry.

• Dump that loser. Find someone who actually has their life together and has a job, no drugs, and can manage money.

• I'm afraid to say he'll only hold you back and distract you from your goals.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!