All right ladies! Please tell the world... do you wish there were more gentlemen now days?

And I don't mean pompous suit wearing dick heads but genuine honest to goodness gentlemen who treat everyone how they deserve.

• Definitely!
  • Don't give two sh*ts
  • You mean British men?
    Vote C
  • Nope I'd rather feminine men.
    Vote D
  • A**holes work for me!
    Vote E
Select a gender to cast your vote:

96

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, but we have to be like ladies as well.

What Girls Said 8

• Sure, but the woman usually has to earn it to be treated well, if I'm a total B*** why would I deserve a Gentleman?

• A true gentleman never stops being a gentlemen. Never bc that is who he is, not just being a gentleman to certain women but bc that is truly as he is and has respect for ALL women.

• @Cool4ever5 I completely agree.

• I would rather people just treat each other nicely, regardless of gender. So many people think being a 'gentleman' means catering to women. No it's how you present yourself to everyone. How you hold yourself. Same goes for acting like a lady. In 'courtship' and dating/relationships/marriage It's not just about him laying down his coat for her and her cooking his dinner... It's about mutual respect and helping each other out because you genuinely want to. And not basing your relationship off of 'keeping tabs'. If your idea of having someone respect you is simply them doing things for you then you don't know what respect is.

I open doors for men FYI.

• And women. I open doors for anyone around me. Doesn't matter.

• Thank you.

• I guess one guy doesn't like the idea of mutual respect lol.

• Yes I wish there were. I've focused on making myself like a lady and still get treated like shit, so.

• It's also down to how they're raised. I was raised to have manners and be a lady

• I'm happy to hear that you were raised well. Please tell your parents how wonderful they are! And I hope a gentleman will find you soon!

• Yes. The things that I like most about my crush are his kindness, patience, and how understanding he is. I also like his humor and smile too. In return, I act like a lady.

• I feel like gentlemen are overrated because a gentlemen isn't someone who dresses and talks nicely. A gentlemen is a normal guy who has manners and regards others' opinions and feelings with respect and takes them into consideration.

• Definitely there's way too much gang rape, etc. Most ladies appreciate a gentleman instead of a complete douchebag.

• What gang rape? I've never seen or taken part in one.

• @NukeCanada Look it up dude.

• Yes I do. But I also let a man know that I appreciate him being a gentleman when he opens the door for me, or helps me carry something heavy to my car, etc. I don't just expect it. Act like a lady, get treated like a lady!

• Yes.. a gentleman and his lady

What Guys Said 6

• Should start by bringing back the ladies, then focus on the gentlemen. First your own backyard, then the neighbor's.

• A true gentleman will act first and complain about the lady famine later. Don't make excuses not to engage in gentlemanly behavior.

• Very true. I thank you for your observations. Always good to find a fellow gent.

• a true gentleman does not speak of ladies, especially not bad. A gentleman either enjoys her company or ensures it remains a single time experience. A Woman dating a gentleman will find flowers or another small gift after a date, if he is a gentleman and doesn't send her a gift at all, he is an unthoughtful scrooge and therfore can't be a gentleman. bad sign. If he sends her yellow dianthus flowers, neither good either. And if she doesn't know why, then she is no lady and not worth of his time.

• Well in Britain when ever i hold open doors 90% of women have a 'resting bitch' face when i do it and don't say thanks or anything. So I'm not surprised i don't see more gentlemen. Most men say thanks when i open the door or something. There was this tunnel with a narrow pathway and this woman was moving her trolly down it so me and my mate let her go past (waited like 15 seconds) and she didn't say anything or give us any kind of look.

Don't get me wrong there are some that do (one or 2 has even let me go past) but that's rare.

• I know some women say things like ''Well she probably didn't want to lead me on'' because i know some guys love approaching women if they breathe in their direction or something... but most of the women i let go past me/hold the door open for are 30+ just because of what I'm currently doing with my time at the moment I'm not around people my age much.

• Live in the UK too , have even been kicked by a nasty young woman... for holding a door open , you are right , next to none say thank you , or even acknowledge you. Yet they smile at other women , feminist anti male propaganda at work !!

• @FatherJack @Muglintar I have noticed a slightly annoyed look on some women when i let them go past. I will just be sure not to do it anymore. Mind you in the past when i've done that i've heard a few women saying to each other ''wow, what happened to ladies first''... next time i will say ''feminism''.

• First there needs to be more "Ladies"

• Lol @ option C

• Just lol at asking women what they want.

ROOKIE.

Look at a woman's action noob, not what comes out of her mouth.

• Exactly what I was talking about.

The world needs more real men. Not know it all "noob"s. Thanks for the opinion though!

• Women lost the privilege to be treated like ladies by "gentlemen" when feminism entered the scene. Gentlemen will make a comeback when we start seeing ladies again who treat men with respect.

• I agree. Screw radical feminists! But! If. And when you find a real lady. Treat her as a gentleman would.

• @Nyx_85 how a bout true equality and we abolish all female leagues in professional sports and let them play with the big boys? that is competition! not when you are the best in something that eliminates everyone better, but when you actually are the best of 'em all. You want to compete? then mess with the best.

• @Muglintar I said there was a time women's health when wasn't a concern. Which was relating to the op's opinion. I never said or meant that men's health shouldn't receive more funding... A large factor of that problem is men are less likely to seek out health services. But I was talking about something else. Seriously why do you people always do that. It's like I could be saying "I really like the colour purple" and you come in on a rampage "What about blue?" Yeah blue is nice too, never said it wasn't, but I wasn't talking about blue...

I never said anything about equality. People compete in sports against those of a similar ability. Boxing has different weight classes. Would you makes a person in a wheel chair compete against someone who was able bodied? We all have different abilities, different strengths, different weaknesses, different needs. Treating everyone the same ignores our individual needs.

• Who Else Wants To Know The Mystery Behind How To Get Ex Back?
    A Voodoo love spell to attract the lover of your dreams.
    This is a powerful #spell derived from Voodoo magic. Most people are afraid of this type of magic but it is one of the most powerful out there and it's not harmful. So, if you want a truly simple but powerful spell to attract the man/ woman of your dreams, contact: lovesolutionvoodoo@outlook. com it's up to you to.
    get your relationship and love back

• who would want an ex back? you tried, things didn't work out the way you wanted, then try with someone else, not with the same person again. Fool me once - shame on you, fool me twice - shame on me.