What is your advice on what to do with a person on gager who has a crush on you and is half way around the world?

We were chatting through the pm and over a week or two she gets more, well flirty and excitable the last few conversations she has been going overboard with her emoticons and kind of exaggerating her responses.

While I do enjoy chatting with her she seems to not have gotten my hint at freind zoning cause there is not really ever a chance for us to meet in person. She asked for my face-book and I told her no. Because I have had bad experiences with the past. She said that she understood but sent me hers.

So now what? what do you suggest I do with her or talk about with her? Really I'm not sure what to do with it

What Girls Said 1

• This is probably never going to happen. Plus, most people on this site are just horny and not trying to get into real relationships with each other

• Actually it does happen more often than you would think. I know 2 other gagers who started dating other gagers and one couple that married the person she met on here.

• It depends. If you like talking/ sexting with her then it's what it is. But if things start getting serious with this girl you're dating then stop messaging the gag chick

• Well that is what I'm not sure about. I don't know how well I'm doing with this girl and I'm not sure if I want to go down the sexting road with her.

What Guys Said 1

• Bring up sex. Women avoid sex like a plague.

• lol I know right. Though it is already to late were past that line.