If a guy just wanted his dick sucked, but didn't want to go down or have sex.. But he also wanted a real relationship and he was so sweet, would you?

He just wanted you to blow him, but didn't want to go down on you or have sex with you. But he also want a real relationship and he was so sweet to you, would you date that kind of guy. He tell you stories. For him to take you out, for him to do the majority of the talking. Listen to talk so much and then by the end of the night, he's having you suck his dick Would you date a guy like that? Also, i was hearing something about submissive females just loving to please him.

51

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol. Do I look like a toy?
    Nope.

Most Helpful Guy

• just wanting a bj and having a serious relationship aren't going to happen, relationships are a team effort where you give and take. you would need to return the favor

What Girls Said 4

• NO. If he really loved me he would want to give me pleasure as much as I want to give it to him. Him doing majority of talking? No thank you. Sounds like it's all about him

That's not being dominant it's being a dick

• What woman in her right senses would want to waste her time with such an inconsiderate, pathetic, lowlife specimen of a man. smh

• Why would I want to date someone who's only worried about their own physical pleasure? He may seem like a cool guy but that's not appealing if he's not willing to do anything in the bedroom that isn't for himself

• If he was genuine, then sure. Also I would want him to return the favor.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!