I've got a crappy bf?

So lately over the past 2 weeks my boyfriend has made no effort and he barely texts me and I'm always the one starting the conversation. For some reason I haven't got the nerve to tell him how I feel and I don't have the nerve to dump him! We haven't even been together for a month and him acting this way is actually pulling me down emotionally, like I'm crying writing this. What shall I do? And please don't leave stupid comments please because I'm actually hurting. What shall I do?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• i was guilty of it myself in high school especially, i would just loose interest in a girl in just a couple weeks, almost like add except with girls. this may be the case and u just gotta ask him. talk to him and tell him how you feel, if he is willing to listen then he ain't worth keepin!

• Thank you so much! Most helpful answer

Most Helpful Girl

• You should voice your concerns to him. You shouldn't be the only one trying in your relationship. That wouldn't be fair at all.

What Guys Said 7

• you should talk to him about it, or just dump him, it's for the best

• You have to tell him that this lack of communication is a problem and that it doesn't feel right. And if things stay the way they have been going after that, then I dont think you'll have any choice but to break up. But just talk to him. If there is anyone that you can have a real conversation with, its with him

• Oh woman up and dump him 😒

• Then talk to him about it or break up with him

• Lol I hate to break it to you but it's only going to get worse as you age =P

• Maybe it's time you move on, find someone more carring and loving. x

• Well if you're not going to tell him how you feel or dump him then I guess you're stuck with it. That's your only 2 options. "Man up" and do one of the two, or both. This situation isn't going to fix itself.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!