My boyfriend is confusing me-part 2?

Sorry have to get the hang of G&G again.

Ohkay so. Boyfriend works 400km away, only see him every end of the month. We've been together 2 months.
We fight "but isn't that usual"
I'm getting the feeling he wants to end things.
His mentioned us drifting apart but hasn't actually said we're ending things.

What should i do, im crazy about him and I don't want to lose him

14

Most Helpful Guy

• try to fix things...
    and. í will say...
    yes it is good hold the thread of relationship but... sometimes holding on can hurt us more...

í loved a girl too much...
    í tried to fix the things...
    í tried every everything..
    í even lost my self respect...
    í begged her... but í got in the end...
    hurt pain loneliness emptiness...
    let them go who want to go...
    respect and love person who always want to love and stay with you...
    long distance relationships... í understand..

that was my first relationship and after that never entered in a relationship again...

people thing physical things are more important. but love is above everything..
    love makes life lives

• I know our relationship is still early, but id do everything for him. He's made me a better person and losing him will break me. So i will try everything

• okay...
      so let me tell you one thing...
      relationship early stage or old stage doesn't matter...
      my thinking was same as you...
      í thought she is making me a better person... but that was just an illusion..
      we are already good... a person cannot make good or bad..
      í tried everything done everything...
      yes í am broken now...
      you know what the reason. behind this...
      just becuase í had done many things for her... expecting same from her. ( everybody do this )...

people always think that. most painful thing is losing the one you value...
      but the reality. the most painful thing is
      losing your self in the process of loving someone else...

try to fix... í wish it work...
      but do not lose yourself. and yourself respect for it...
      lost it... and í know how it feel...
      after losing everything and everyone just for one person.

best of luck

Most Helpful Girl

• You cannot do anything. I assume he is tired and drained because of the constant fights. If he has made up his mind that he wants to break up, you cannot make him alter his decision. You could try being more reasonable during arguments, you could also try not to let your emotions get the best of you.

What Guys Said 3

• its not really usual to fight in any relationship i have been in that was any good. I always find it confusing when i see couples fighting. but maybe thats just the type of person i am. if i don't feel like the relationship is going very smooth then i just end it early. im 26 now and still haven't found the perfect relationship, even though i feel i was very close a couple times. but you gotta think, is this something you want to deal with your entire life? sure maybe you can fix it now, but what about down the road when it comes up again, are you really willing to put up with shit like this for the rest of your life. If a girl said to me" i think we are drifting apart" we then fuck you, cause i don't really have time for that shit, i'd rather be with a girl who feels the same way about me that i do her infinitely.

• Will there be Stan Lee cameos and explosions in part 3?

• make an effort to try and fix the drifting apart. unfortunately long distance relationships will do that.

• Agreed, i am trying. Just need some ideas and opinions xx

• I have no experience in long distance relationships so I can't help you much there, but seeing each other more often would help, if there was any way that could be done.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!