Why do guys with a girlfriend still flirt?

Most Helpful Guy

• because they are really not guys with good strong moral standards. or they just don't take their current girlfriend seriously

Most Helpful Girl

• when you're in a relationship and actually love your partner, you wouldn't even be thinking about flirting with other women. I stopped flirting with other men as soon as i fell in love with my fiance, I think it's a bit disrespectful if you'd be flirting with other people, being polite and nice is fine of course, but flirting, i don't think so...

What Guys Said 16

• its just natural, u can't take it to heart. just cause i flirt with a girl (within the boundaries of only just being nice) doesn't mean i want her. For me at least, when i see a girl and feel like i need to flirt with her, even if im dating someone, it's just that it seems like she has a lot going on for her and im really just encouraging her to continue to do what she's doing and hopefully help her keep the confidence that she has to find a good guy or have good life. I don't know if that makes sense or not.

• not all guys do, if you see a guy doing that tell his girlfriend. he's a douchebag

• The same reason that women do. Always having options and showing you are desired by other. This makes the partner work harder for the relationship, because you never know when he/she finds somebody better and leaves you.

• Because those guys in particular and unloyal dogs.

• I casually flirt without even realizing it sometimes. I'm still loyal af but it naturally comes out.

• 1st of all... I'm a little pervert. I love to make friends and since I'm straight... i prefer female more thn man... and i do little flirting to make the chat / convo a bit interesting... If any girl see this a a bad deed.. thn i can't help.. I'm Evil

• Talking = flirting XD

• They're young and wanna experiment. Don't want a committed relationship

• isn't acknowledging each other as girlfriend and boyfriend = committing to each other? If they want to experiment, why not just stay at single but dating stage?

• Basically yeah

• I don't know.

• dating a guy doesn't mean that he owns you or you him. If a waitress flirts with him is he supposed to cower in the corner.

• but doesn't being in a relationship mean that you want to 'belong' to that person and that person wants to 'belong' to you exclusively? If not rather just stay at single but dating right? For the waitress example, there is no need to flirt back. They could say that they are taken.

• after you eat and are full have you ever left a restaurant and looked at someone else's food.

• I flirt to be nice, I'm not really interested

• My girlfriend sometimes flirts with others to make me jealous, so sometimes I return the favor too. Equality.

• my girlfriend used to flirt a lot too... well thats natural i guess... or he is trying to make his girlfriend jealous... i do it sometimes..:)

• Dont know I never had a girlfriend

• They have to keep their options opened.

• its always a treat to test new gloves every now and then

• what can be done. This is an ugly world. 👀👀

What Girls Said 10