If you could pick one, would you rather have infinite money or love?

• money
  • love
Select a gender to cast your vote:

1721

Most Helpful Girl

• I had to go with money... though love is more important so far apart from my current relationship it has gone wrong.. but right now i already have love... so show me the money! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Are we going extremes like, if I pick money, I'll no love at all, likewise if I pick love, no money?

If that's the case I pick love. Even if I had infinite money, with no love, there'd be nothing to spend it on, nothing to fuel it.

What Girls Said 16

• One, if you have it, is liberating af and the other, if you have it, is restrictive af (not to mention oftentimes painful af).

Guess which is which.

Hint: I voted I want the money.

• I don't care to much for money, cause money can't buy me love!

• money for me... its important for me that my parents can be happy and retire and my siblings can live a good life 😊

• Love.

• infinite love please

• Love, money gives you temporary happiness but love is permanent

• Love never seems to last so send the money please.

• It's all about the money

• love all the way

• love ofc :)

• Money... It buys me food, holidays and cars. If I get love he can join the fun.

• I would rather have love any day over money.

• I'm sorry but those student loans aren't gonna pay themselves...

• money

• love

i just want what i need

• ı need money

What Guys Said 20

• Money is obviously splendid and awesome to have. A billionaire's life vs the average joe is a joke

But love will go far beyond this life... hopefully our souls will be connected once we leave the human shell...

• I feel really shallow for saying money, but yeah. Money. If I wasn't dirt poor I'd say love, but love doesn't pay rent, buy groceries or finance my medication. Plus I'm not that interested in a relationship

• infinite money = infinite love

so infinite money

• Oh wow! 50/50. Didn't see that one coming...

• Infinite money. I'm aromantic so I don't need "love"...

• As they say, money may not be able to buy you happiness, but it is more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes than on a push-bike.

• is that meaning if i choose the money, i can't get lover

• Having infinite love would be good but only if you could share it. Otherwise infinite money, so that I can let my family lead a good life and eradicate global poverty.

• Money

• Go for money. Love can cheat you in many ways and you might end up being dissatisfied by it. So money works! ;)

• The money love will follow

• Well, it's a quantitative proposition. I'll take the money :)

• I'd choose money, I don't believe in love.

• is that exclusive? if so, love. if it's not exclusive, then money, later i could find a girl to love

• Infinite money. I already have infinite love.

• Money can't buy happiness. I would pick infinite love over money.

• love anyday money never makes me feel like when I'm snuggled up to someone I care for

• To quote Lemmy "Love can't buy you money". So money all the way. Love won't really get you far and is kind of bullshit. Besides you can buy love in the form of escorts and drugs.

• í loved a girl truly
    lost everything for her...
    my life destroyed...
    love is not for me.

now no. more love...

all í want is infinte money... for life time..

• As a guy, money's the only thing which can get you 'love'. So I'd pick the infinite money.

• Do you truly feel this way? I think that money can get you sex. But love, the sort where someone will stand by your side through thick and thin. Money won't buy you that!

• @Poppykate Love, "the sort where someone will stand by your side through thick and thin"? You seriously think that ANY man can EVER get that from a woman? Get real. If we get sick, get poor or even just lose our novelty value, it doesn't matter how much that woman allegedly "loves you", she'll fall out of love with you the moment that you don't have the cash to fund her love expenses and ditch you for "someone better (i. e, who gives her more free stuff)". That's all that any women offer- conditional love in exchange for money.