First Guy Since Divorce?

I Met A Guy At The Ningxia Night Market i Taipei , last night. he is very handsome, aggressive latino man I Was Dressed in A Tight Black Leather Miniskirt and a Brief Red Bandeau Top, . he is fifty five and i am only thirty two. he has invited me to his villa tonight for a late dinner. i know i will end up in his bed if i accept because he said he liked my sexy appearance. i haven't had sex in two months due to recent divorce. i know i will be easily swayed to spend the night with him.

Is He Too Old For Me?

Should I Have Sex With Him At Our Second Time Together?

Most Helpful Girl

• Go for it. Have fun but also keep your wits about you. Keep in mind that he is a stranger to you, you don't know anything about this guy. Maybe not have sex but just take it slow and go with the flow

What Guys Said 14

• No he is not too old for you. In fact you need this more than you can imagine. Go for it girl!

• I say enjoy your time and try not to jump in a relationship so soon after your divorce. If u decide that u want to have sex just look at it as sex and nothing else. Time and time again women end one relationship and immediately jump into another relationship with out giving themselves a chance to heal and gain their stronge senses back to determine if the next guy they date is good or bad. Allow yourself time to meet people and have fun and gain those senses back. I'm not saying sleep with everyone but date have fun and when u socialize more u will know which one is the right one for u. Having choices is the key to getting back out there again have fun and enjoy 😉.

• Think about your divorce... is this going to lead to a better outcome? Chuckle, clearly he just wants sex...

• It depends on whether you just want a fling, or something long term. It IS quite an age difference, so when you're 50, how much is HE gonna be with it?

• first fling in eight years not ready for a relationship yet due to the divorce

• If it's just something short-term, it might work out nice.

• hey.. I believe sex and love are two different things.. as you have told earlier that you prefer old men then why not.. he may blow your mind.. and all else is up to you..

• Hi. i think u need to be free.
    Its very cool to meet people and new horizons in opportunitys for do different things in your life. Meet different cultures, different peoples, things... and pleasure, in this case. So, i think you dont lose anything doing this. Its a first time since a divorce, yeah? Its normal having some sentences in head. But remember: be free.
    im Brazilian, sorry for my bad English.

• About the age: My mom have 38 and her boyfriend 58, they are very happy in ALL things you can think about. But remember: you have just a simple casual meeting here. Dont be precipitated. Just go and see what happens. hehe

• thanks for your comments

• if you are thirsty for sex then yeah why not but i think you should wait for some time for sex with this guy he may just be interested in sex and not relationship and to get i one it takes several dates.

• I think is just a fling, sex CAN OR NOT happens, but have the probability... its normal.

• thank you very much

• i have a question. do you just doing all this to forget your ex?

• Did you go for the late dinner?

• Lucky him

• I guess the age difference is too much. It shouldn't be more than 10 years or so. this is completely my perspective though.

• hi. Hope everything went well!

• explore ur options

• Please give me a send message i will a ask you questıon private

• You sound hypocritical, you are just caring to find a rich man in order to be maintained without working your ass off. You complained about your ex husband... I would rather say you probably were a cow and cheated on him several times !

What Girls Said 3

• I say just let him pound you lol :p

• Learn to type, woman.

• learn to a good little girl with self respect

• obviously your mom never taught you how to be a lady

• Omfg, go make friends with someone and stop nagging me.

• second time, do not hurry