Do you prefer an introvert or an extrovert?

Well sometimes I've noticed that a person interacts socially with an extrovert but prefer being with an introvert.

• Introvert
  • Extrovert

75

Most Helpful Girl

• Extrovert... but not someone loud and in your face just someone you can have good conversation with and is fun :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I know you are all excited now that it's some kind of trend to use those two words but instead you should stop being a trendster and get a life.
    Seriously dude. WHO CARES. You are a guy. You are not suppose to run around like a faggy girl following trendy stuff.

• Well it seems like you are following this trend too! Lol. I didn't knew that it was a trend in your place.

What Girls Said 6

• I picked extrovert, but it's complicated.

My experience is introverts are usually more so the type of people I love... they carry on better quality conversations and like to do the types of things I like to do (I am an introvert). I love talking to them and being with them. But they don't put the effort into friendships and relationships that I need, and I pretty much always end up feeling like they don't care about me. They need too much alone time, even from people they love, and even as an introvert myself I don't get that. If I really like you or love you, I want to be with/communicate with you a lot.

I prefer extroverts only because they put the effort in and work harder to start and maintain friendships and relationships. Being an introvert, it's not comfortable and/or necessary to me to initiate anything socially, and that's obviously not going to work between two introverts. I love how extroverts do everything I don't want to do when it comes to the two of us socializing with each other. If the extrovert is highly intelligent and can discuss anything, and is understanding about differences, that is the absolute best.

• Having Had Many Date and Mate, I actually do Prefer... Extrovert. I am a very Outgoing person Here, dear. xx

• I'm a mix of both so I'd prefer an extrovert that will help me be extroverted when I'm in an introverted mood.

• I'm a mix of both, I think. Sometimes I act really outgoing and I talk to a lot of people, but sometimes I don't feel like talking to anyone.

• Extrovert

• introvert

What Guys Said 4

• I am an "extroverted introvert". My basic make up is that of an introvert for sure, but I am outgoing in many situations. I think probably for a relationship I'd probably do better with an introvert.

• introvert...
    í am not shy or lack of confidence...

• I broke up with my previous girlfriend, because she was introverted and we couldn't communicate well. She was shy and didn't tell me stuff, and couldn't mingle with my friend circle even though my friends were more than accommodating.

• Introvert would work for me as long as she ain't painful shy.