Im hispanic female but honestly im so attracted to white males?

I don't know why i just prefer white males with light eyes.. than guys my own race lol am i racist I don't know.. it just turns me on more specially if he's tall i love it.. wtf is wrong with me lol.. i wish i could like fuck evry white guy in the world... lol jk...

119

Most Helpful Guy

• honestly i find NO attraction in light eyes or dark eyes for that matter. What I have realized is people often confused rarities with attraction. For example, in Nordic countries where the majority have light eyes brown eyes are seen as more ''attractive'' .. whats really attractive to me is EYE SHAPE. as someone with light eyes can have little beady eyes, the color does not make it attractive. What I have also noticed is that while there are some REALLY attractive white women the next minute a really attractive hispanic women may take my attention away from that and while I find an hispanic women attractive a mixed girl may also catch my eye and so on. You get the point. There are attractive people all over and what you have is more of a fixation.

• also where I am from many people have a fetish with mixed children and me being one of them I have never understood it. There are many hispanics who look white and are tall, but they have to be white for you? just like if I told someone who liked me because I was mixed that I am really not it would put them off? its not that deep.

• Well thats your type i have a type and if they have light eyes the guy definetely catches my attention.. more if they are tall just my choice..

• and again, thats because its not common like I said. Height plays no role in attraction to most people. eye color doesn't either. Go to a nordic country and see how much people love brown eyes. There are some people who understand that and can tell the distinction of admiration and attraction

Most Helpful Girl

• Smart girl lol... I'm the sam. - Hispanic but love white men. Especially with blonde hair and blue/green eyes. I wouldn't do every blanquito in the world though lol

• Lol finally some one understands me!!! Dios mio lol i know its like my personal ken lol jk nd i know its a joke lol thnx for your opinion!!

• I do. But i prefer a latina

• Yooo, hit me up mami lol

What Guys Said 18

• Probably a huge conflict with people of the same race has made you choose another race to date as it may have radically changed your dating preferences.

• white men are on top of the pedestal according to studies and statistics.

• It's funny that you say that, because I'm a pale white guy and my first girlfriend was hispanic. I also had that emo/goth thing going on that a lot of us did in high school, and there were about 5 or 6 other guys like me and EVERY one of them was dating a latina lol. We all used to joke about it. There should be a scientific study done on this.

• Haha i know I've also seen Asian an white (there babies look so cute)...

• I'm a 6 foot tall White guy, and I like Hispanic girls. I think they tend to look soft and cuddly. Especially with their dark brown eyes and thick black hair. Ooo. ;)

• Lol nice :) how old are you?

• Follow/message me.

• You're anon, I can't message first, you have to.

• Tons of white guys really like Latina women so... you shouldn't have too much problem I think.

• I dont lol my ex was well european tall very white nd blue eyes... ughhh he was gorgeous... but an asswhole thoe
      .. i just want a nicee loving tall white male lol do you exist?

• Well sadly i'm old and married. But i'm 6'3" white blue eyes and believe i'm a good man, so I claim we exist ;)

• Great i have hope lol

• Nice troll m8.

• lol I'm white and i prefer Hispanic girls. It's just a dating preference everyone has one it's not racist.

• Lol well that sounds awsome!! And yea i guess

• It's not racist. It's just a preference.

I'll be over at 11pm. haha, kidding.

• I'm a white guy. Have my children

• Lol you know I've seen kids mixed white and latino they are so cute too 😍

• most of the girls i've been with have been latina. Im half Spanish so that prob has to do with it.

• Nice lol Spanish men are very sensual.. romantic... lol

• being attracted to a person has a lot to do with personality and genes. it's not racist.

• Really? Okay but im confused lol

• check out the science of sex appeal it should be on YouTube. if not Netflix?

• I will thanx!! :)

• Nothing personal everyone is entitled their own opinions. Not every white guy would want to have a sexual relationship with a married woman

• It's cool I like Latinas as well

• to be honest.. im mostly attracted in Asian Girls... and i dont think it make me a racist ^^'

• Oh werd? I'm obsessed with Latinas. hit me up baby lol

• Lol really? What type of latinas?

• All kinds. Puerto Rican, Cuban, Mexican, Colombian, Dominican, Salvadorian

• No you aren't.
    But, of course, many jealous people may call you racist and get angry at you.

How to proceed: date who you like, but keep your tastes for yourself.

• Specially in my family... they be like joking about it that im into white guys... it get old and annoying lol i guess

• You're my type haha all of my exes except one have been Hispanic and I'm a tall white guy. I don't think it's weird at all, the world needs more girls like you!

• Haha your cute already... you see what im saying... ughh Lol really omg how tall are you?

• I'm 6'2 haha eat your heart out

• Lol damnnn love your height lol

• Not racist.. just have a dating preference. It's normal.

• Really... well i guess

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!