Guys, How fat is too fat?

Guys, how fat does a girl have to be to be too fat to date / have sex with? If you can reference celebs / link photos so I get a better idea. Also , is "any holes a goal" a real thing? Would you have sex with anyone that offered?

9

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• It's when you're in an amusement park and the children think that you are a ride.

• I only am willing to have sex in a committed relationship and as much as I want to say there's no such thing as to fat, there is. there is also to skinny. If your not healthy for your height, life style, etc. Then after consulting a doctor. losing or gaining weight to maintain a healthy life is important. there is not a one size fits all solution. note I'm not basing this on bmi. that's a bunch of baloney.

• I would probably have sex with almost any girl who offered, but I would always prefer more. and that is where "too fat" comes in, if I can't enter her because her body is too thick (excluding oral...) Then I can still be cozy with her.

• it's okay being fat but one shouldn't be way too unhealthy. And being from a different country I am not sure about that phrase.

• Uk size 12 to 14 nice

• I think if she is a nice girl. .. I will never look at her fat at all

• Yes... Any hole is a goal for me. Love them all. Too fat.. I don't know... anyone with a belly that doesn't hang down is good for me. Bigger than that is a deal breaker. Hope this helps.

• Pudgy is too fat.