We text all the time, but she won't meet up with me because she is busy, am I being played?

I met this girl at my church a few weeks ago. As it turns out we live like a 3 minute walk away from each other. We text consistently and she usually initiates, but every time I try to get together with her in real life she has something going on, or her mother is making her do a chore, or some kind of excuse. We met up once 2 weeks ago to go on a walk, and we got along great, and as I said, we text all the time and she seems to be very interested. But every time I try to get together in person with her since, there is some lame a*s excuse and she blows me off. I wouldn't mind so much if I didn't have to make time out of my extremely busy schedule myself only to have her not even be able to go. Should I be more patient, is her mother crazy, is she really just super busy, or is she playing me? And what do I do about it?

P. S. Bear in mind, she is a 3 minute walk away. It really shouldn't be that hard to get together.

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I do think she is playing you. If a person is truly interested in you, they will make time for you. I would super frustrated as well, only texting and seeing each other every 2 weeks, she only lives a couple minutes away. Stop texting her, giving her less attention and see what happens.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you are being played, but she is confused about what she wants out of you. If she continues giving excuses, it means she is not interested and you need to let go.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!