Is the guy I like dating someone based on the convo below? What do you think?

was trying to see if my crush, Bob, was dating anyone. So I was talking with his best friend/roommate, Dylan, super casually who told me he and Bob met up with Bob's friend (whose female) and her friends on Saturday for drinks. I asked Dylan is on Bob was out with his girlfriend on Saturday. He said he was "with a friend who is a girl but not a girlfriend I don't think". Then I asked "Lol what does that mean- early stages of dating or just a female friend?" And he said "female friend". Does that just mean a friend whose female? I know he does have a lot of friends of the opposite sex anyhow. I'm kinda confused. What do you think? Is he or isn't he dating someone? Dylan legit has no idea I like bob so I feel he would be honest and has no reason to lie. It's just weird how first he had a bit of hesitation and said not a girlfriend I don't think then when i asked for clarification and he didn't say dating just a female friend. thoughts? I can't tell but I'm leaning towards i don't think he's seeing someone. (Also wouldn't his roommate like know if he's dating someone seriously anyhow cause she's be over?)

02

What Guys Said 2

• He's not dating

• It sounds like a friend who happens to be female. You could tease him about it and ask him if he was "playing the field" but smile and poke him when you do. He might tell you all about it so you don't have to ask here.

What Girls Said 0