Is this a bad reason to break up?

Me and my boyfriend used to hang out every Friday after school but one day he got grounded because he had to leave but we were messing around and he ended up leaving late which I do admit was partially my fault. He couldn't hang out the week after which I understood but then the week after we didn't do anything and I was upset because it feels like we're growing apart now and honestly I'm just bored. He's not grounded anymore but he hasn't mentioned about wanting to hang out this week and it gets me frustrated. I do see him everyday at school but it's not the same when we're alone and it feels like the relationship has no meaning anymore and there's no point. If nothing happens this week should I just end it?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• If that's all it takes for you to consider breaking up with him, might as well. When you're in a real relationship with someone who's worth it to you, you'll work on the issues that bother you and not hanging out for a week won't even be an issue to consider breaking up over.
    It doesn't sound like you're mature enough for a serious relationship yet.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think it's a reason to break up. Why don't you try initiating time to see him? You have to try if you want it to work out.

• Yes you should because I don't see any serious relationship here. It's more of "I don't want to be single so I might as well date someone."

• good reasons