He has talked about me going there and I've told him to come here but money is an issue. We both have to wait a few months before we see each other (I have college, he needs to save). He told me he was terrified to see me again because he was going to fall completely for me, and he didn't want to get his heartbroken. Which leaves me in a tricky place; I can compromise but not sure if he could. He lives 9 hours away from me.
My heart still has hope; I'm a pretty determined person and does whatever I take to get what I want, but my brain is being very realistic, knows it might not happen. So I don't know if I should keep talking to him or leave him, his going to get hurt by the fact I'll be meeting other guys in my life..