What about your SO won you over?

Like that one thing that just made them different and made you be like "yeah you're mine" 💞

59

Most Helpful Guy

• Everything. There isn't a single thing that didn't win me over. Her looks, her personality, her roasts, her vibe, and most importantly her. Sometimes she just makes me think "yeah she's definitely mine" then other times I just think "how is she mine" because I just find her too good to be true.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know when he touches me everything just feels right. I feel a comfort with him that I've never felt with anyone else