What about your SO won you over?

Like that one thing that just made them different and made you be like "yeah you're mine" 💞

Most Helpful Guy

• Everything. There isn't a single thing that didn't win me over. Her looks, her personality, her roasts, her vibe, and most importantly her. Sometimes she just makes me think "yeah she's definitely mine" then other times I just think "how is she mine" because I just find her too good to be true.

• She literally just forgave me for being an asshat. I love her so much.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know when he touches me everything just feels right. I feel a comfort with him that I've never felt with anyone else

What Guys Said 8

• She's not exactly my SO but it's hard to say - I guess we 'connect' real well and understand each other without any and all judgment.

• doesn't matter. the person you marry bears no resemblance to the person you wake up married to one day. you are both on good behavior while dating. it is only after that ring is on your finger (or through your nose) that you meet your real spouse. if you are very lucky, you will fall in love with that person too... even though they may well look like twins...;-)

• We were friends first and she an I could have a good laugh, we understood each other (same background, foreign country) , wanted the same things in life and she was a good person.

• I don't have SO.

• No so 😂

• i'm not in a relationship to answer that 😅

• to many to name but I knew the moment we kissed that my search was over

• The fact that she actually gave me a chance when nobody else did.

What Girls Said 4

• sensitivity. he opened up to me about things he never told anyone and he understood i wasn't ready yet. he's a sweetheart

• Him singing to me in Spanish.

• I have no idea 😂😂

• I don't have a so