How to suggest moving in together?

The only reason I'm a little nervous about it is because of his previous relationship. Things didn't work out too well and he ended up moving back home. He was really heartbroken after this relationship and it took him ages to get over it (understandably).

I feel like the time is right, we barely get to see each other and we don't even live that far from each other. I live at home and I can't have him over which sucks. He got a new job and his work schedule is crazy. We used to see each other 4-6 times a week and I haven't seen him for almost 2 weeks now.

We barely speak throughout the day which I understand since he is still settling in and needs to make a good impression. I am really happy for him and glad he's progressing. I just wish I could see him more, I feel like I'm really out of touch with a lot of things. I really wanna bring it up, but I don't want to make him think about to his bad experience.

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• hi, honest first thoughts are i wouldn't bring up moving in together at all at this point, i would want to discuss the changes that are going on and how you feel with regard to seeing him less and what is really going on, if it is actually just work you still need to express how you are missing him and how it makes you feel and try to find a compromise, if he doesn't respond there could be more going on but there's only one way to find out xx