Should I ask her out?

So we been talking seems like we're romantically connecting just since we live far I nearly see her and I was thinking if I should go on another date then tell her that I like her, or should I just let her know through phone how I feel? to give more detail we text everyday and she sends me snapchat of her sometimes and she ask me pretty obvious question like do you care about distance or would you date someone even if you're busy and she also send me like maybe 8 to 10 sentence long message at times. Please need help

21

What Girls Said 2

• Yes! If you feel a specific way about this girl, and you want to have a romantic relationship you should! I would say it in person though, as most girls I know, myself included, want to be asked it person... it is more open and honest. Good luck!

• Go for it, she's definitely interested. If you think you guys can make the distance work then it would be totally worth it:) best of luck!

What Guys Said 1

• Try to refrain from using your phone rather than talking to her in person. It would be better that way.