He hung out with his ex and kissed her?

They were together two years and it s been 8 months since they have been broken up. I found out he took her out to dinner 2 times, they made out and even brought her to his house to see his family even his dad. I even found out they didn t have sex but they were physically flirting with each other and he really wants to have sex with her. He also asked for her mothers number. And also to mention he still has her clothes in his house and still has her nightstand and lamp I see it when I am with him. He told her he still loves her and is still in love with her when they both got drunk together. Is he really not over her? I thought he liked me but he told her that he doesn't like me and never even wanted to talk to me. Please be blunt I need the truth!!

Most Helpful Guy

• "He told her he still loves her" "he told her that he doesn't like me"

Do you need him to put it in writing and have his signature notarized? I know you don't want to hear it but, if he loved you, he would have never even seen her again. He would have returned her things and she would be a charcter from his past. You need to dump him before he dumps you.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• He's not over her and he doesn't like you.

• He wants to be back with his ex. He may be ready for a different relationship one day, but he is not right now. Let him go.

• Dump his ass. He's not over her.