Do guys like short girls?

I'm 4'9 and 19 years old. I've been this height since age 8. Am I too short?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Short girls are cute, and more huggable. It's fun to put my arms around under her arms and lift her up for a hug. The fact that she's small just gives me the feeling that she's cute and delicate.

Is your smile cute? If so please hug me, it will make my night :)

• I don't know about my smile but I'd love to give you a hug. NO TAKE BACKS!

*smiles*

*hug*

• I've followed you. I'm actually new to the app so I can't message you but I will when I can. You are right about the shyness but anonymity helps with that. :)

• 😊 [pretend these words aren't here, I need to add them because it won't let me send just a smile :)]

What Guys Said 20

• most of the guy date shorter men...
    but girls do not date a short Men...

don't worry you can get a boy easily..
    short girls look cute

• Nope, not too short, at all.

I've always preferred short ladies, myself. I generally date girls that are 5'2", and shorter, so I'd have no problems with someone your height, at all.

• Oo thanks. May I ask how tall you are?

• Aww that's so adorable. With someone as tall as you I feel like I'd love to be the big spoon. But bending over so much must do a number on your back.

• Haha, it's really not so bad.

A lot of the time, I don't even need to bend over, although it's not a problem, to do so.

It works perfectly well for a girl to put her ams around me, and lay her head against my chest. My arms are still long enough to reach around her, from that position. 😊

• Hum I am 5'11, should not make a problem,..

• thats fine, short girls are just as hot as tall girls. if you don't mind going out with a guy that is 5'11 i wouldn't mind it :)

• It wouldn't bother many guys. It may however be a bit short for me.

• short girls are huggable.. in my opinion the short girls are cute as compared to tall girls..

• Yes. But as long as your pretty and not fat you will have no problem

• That's cuteπŸ˜‚

• Yeah most guys date girls shorter than them.

• My god no. I'm sorry but there's are 3rd graders taller than you. Then again maybe I can hide you in a suit case so we could save money on plane tickets.

• Hahaha fair enough. I'll fit in your suitcase comfortably.

• height shouldn't matter to people it is the personality of the person that has me into a girl I don't have one yet though LOL I'm almost 6 foot 4 I could care less what height of a girl I'm dating as long as she loves me and I love her

• i find it adorable

• No comments... Donno...

• short girls are really cute

• How old are you now... You say your height never increased after 8?

• No. I love short women. Instant attraction.

• No, that's very nice. What is your build like?
    What is your hair style and dress style like usually?

• Aww thanks. I don't weigh much (47kg) but I'm still quite curvy. I have medium length black hair and I drew comfortably (I'm really not big on fashion at all)

• Hahaha maybe. I love wearing pigtails though. Think they look super cute

• Me too. Would you slap the guy around and make him be your slave?
      make him kiss your butt and feet and you keep being all bossy and demanding?
      I think that is so hot if you like that stuff.

• I'm actually particularly attracted to short girls. It makes me feel strong and valuable picturing a relationship with them, and something about them is really sexy.

• Obviously short.
    And am sure even you like guys who are 5'9 and above.
    Am I right?

• It's not that big of an issue for me. As long as he is taller than me. If he's too tall he will probably use me as an arm rest. The height difference would look weird.

• I mean it's not a big issue. Height doesn't really matter to me. As long as he is taller than me. My question was if my short height turned off guys.

• It doesn't matter if a girl is short.
      Life is way way way way way easy for a short woman than for a average/short man.
      Even a 5'8 average man has troubles in life regarding women relationship and sex

• I love short girls!