Should I play hard to get the next time he contacts me from now on? If so, how do I play hard to get?

We have a long distance relationship we both live in different states (U. S) but lately for the past month and a half, he's been constantly ignoring me but will ALWAYS "like" all of my posts on facebook and 2 months ago, he blocked me from Instagram (don't know why) and if I do hear from at all, i'm lucky whenever he calls me but we would text each other saying ''hey" or whatever and he would say "hey baby" pretending everything is good and will become small talk but sometimes he'll ignore me if I text him saying "how's your day been?" or "goodnight" so he don't always reply to my texts but often purposely ignore my calls and sometimes send me to voicemail after 1 or 2 rings and never return my calls and he's been doing this on and off for months now and I've even confronted him about it before but he keeps doing it but after weeks go by of ignoring me, he'll randomly text me saying he misses me and was thinking of me with emoji kisses and hearts but still ignores my calls and texts. Am I chasing him? Am I over contacting him? And despite us having feelings for each other I kind of feel like he's taking me for granted because he knows how I feel about him what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• It is clear he doesn't feel the same way about you. The thing I notice with guys is if they like you they will make an effort to be with you or at least call/text in your case. From what you posted, it doesn't look that way. I think you should move on, that "relationship" makes no sense because you are hurting yourself by chasing him and having hope when there is No hope... So do you want someone who cares and treats you right, or do you want to chase that guy forever and get heartbroken?

What Guys Said 2

• No, never play hard to get. Never play those mind games. It will only show you as immature. If he is treating you like that then what you can do is either invite him to discuss the matter and ask him what does he want, so I am saying have a conversation, discussion with him.

If that still doesn't work, then simply ignore him back, stop contact with him, just live your life to the fullest but don't ever play hard to get.

• Yeah that's not cool. If it was me, if I like you, I'd respond back and make the effort.

What Girls Said 0