Men, women- and any other of the 6,000 genders-of GaG, what makes you worth dating?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol 6000 genders. I'm not worth dating because I'm asexual and aromantic. I have no sexual/romantic interest in so it is worthless of them to consider dating me because I won't reciprocate their feelings. I'm a boring person overall. If I wasn't asexual/aromantic, the only things that make me worth it are looks, strength, confidence, assertiveness, dominance, ambition, and good morals.

• Haha I love your blunt answers. Well, those are all still great qualities to have! How do you keep such high confidence/self esteem? I struggle with insecurity greatly.

• I remember all the blessings I have. Just looking in the mirror makes me happier. I try to forget and not think about the negatives. I don't put value on things that won't/don't/shouldn't matter. I do things that I'm passionate and confident about. I also surround myself around positive people.

• So be grateful, think positive, do things I'm confident in, and surround myself with positive people? Okay :D thanks man. Take care

What Girls Said 18

• Nothing, that's why I want to be left alone :3

• This is going to sound like a plenty of fish profile:
    - Loyal
    - Easygoing, straightforward, easy to fix relationship problems with (no mindgames)
    - I like making gifts for my guy :P and they look legit, no fingerprinting quality
    - I don't wear pants around the house

I also enjoy playing with puppies and long walks on the beach.

• Well well, *wheels start spinning*
    I'm..
    -kind and empathetic
    -funny
    -I stand firm on my morals
    -I can cook! quite well
    -I'm creative-I can sing, draw, make poems and stories
    -I'm an edumacated woman! 2 months from my BA and eyeing a nice university job, so, I can carry my own.
    -I think I'm sorta pretty to some people (can't be everyone's cup of tea)
    -I'm into weird things and am quirky and I know a lot of random facts about history, cultures, science
    -I'm pretty good in da sheets

• I'm sweet 😇
    I'm sassy 😏
    I'm sexy 💃💋
    I have a big heart 💞💓💖
    I don't take shit from nobody 😡 ( 😏😏😏 )
    I can cook 🍰🍕
    I'm supportive. I'll 😭 when you're sad and 👏 when you're happy.
    I have my own 💰 so I can contribute.

And I deep throat 😇

• i'm loyal af, cuddly, and fucking hilarious; i also could have killed like 17 people by now but haven't.

tl;dr i bake things and they taste good usually.

(i read my husband your question and he respecnded with "AND she lets me touch her butt")

• Hmmm, because I'm sensitive, I love being loved and I love loving in return, I'm already in a happy relationship and well, to him i'm worth it ;)

• Nothing
    I have nothing to offer
    Leave me be

• I like to cuddle and I'm generally willing to try anything if it's something you like. I'm also really good at listening and giving advice about emotional stuff apparently

• Well if you ask my husband he says my butt and my ability to cook good Chinese food. 🍲

I have no idea if you ask me.🤗

• Hahaha! Nice answer. Oh, did you ever listen to King 810? If so, did you like them?

• @Tdieseler lol are you lying? It will get flatter!😖

• Pretty sure you have heard of the saying "do everything in moderation"... yea, you will eventually erode it. that is if you do just squats... there are other exercises though... so mix and match and you should be fine.

• I am a good person, at least I try to be. I respect others opinions. I'm a good cook, and a good listener. Always putting myself in other peoples shoes.

• That's for the person dating me to find out...

• Lmfao I don t have to sell myself.
    Note that there are more lonely people in this decade than there were before so more of a reason to form connections with people and reach out.

• I'm not worth dating. But I don't care that much either 💃

• now that is a good question

• Nothing

• As my husband would say I'm basically like a guy but I'm insanely hot and have all the fun parts. I don't give a shit and I don't nag. I'm great in bed and outside of bed ;). And he can stand talking to me for more than 10 mins and have intellectual convos. I'm domestic but also drink and cuss.

• I just try to be the person I would want to date. I keep my standards high for myself since I have them high for him. If that isn't enough then I don't know what is

• I'm pretty open-minded, I'm independent, I'm a romantic, I'm family oriented, basically I want to make my partner and family as happy as I possibly can. it's honestly one of my main goals of life to keep my loved ones happy

What Guys Said 12

• Because I'm one of only 2 actual real genders.

But in all honestly to people like myself I'd be worth it but to more modern folks probably not so much, I'm old fashioned and traditional man and that off puts off and triggers a lot of modern people and I don't stand for or care about a lot of the idiotic nonsense going around.

And I'd honestly rather be brutally honest, blunt and right rather then wrong, dancing around on egg shells to not offend someone and consistent

And I am a realistic but optimistic cynic.

• I don't know... dont care really...
    i dont think im worth it... but its fun to watch the schmucks and schmos that think i am... try to date me.

• I get good grades, I Work hard, I am ambitious, I am funny, I can make you feel good about yourself.
    Flaws- I am lazy when not in school and in the summer, I can be brutally honest, I can have a quick temper sometimes, I look like a leukemia patient.

• I know a place that offers delicious cheesecakes.

• Im good at making girls laugh and putting a smile on their face, good sense of humor, hard working, and easy on the eyes lol

• I don't know

• My integrity, my kindness, My loyalty, My honesty, and the most important thing
    My Awkwardness :D

• Good provider, above average on most areas, and a really good spanker

• nothing :( 😢

• I'm not and neither is anyone else (other than sexual skills, if they have them, I do), I'm just mostly antisocial like that.

• I dont care about dating, so nothing

• I can't think of anything