Is it bad that I'm lonely?

I'm almost 21, never dated, (I feel like a loser),
I'm a shy guy, I'm nice, sweet, and caring. However, I just don't see anything special happening to me in my life, I don't have anything going for me, all I do is work, go home, and sleep, that all I do😕, a girlfriend would be awesome! But I don't think any girls will want me, because I have no chance in meeting with them.

33

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• "I'm a shy guy, I'm nice, sweet, and caring"... that line right there... and the fact that YOU consider YOU a loser... AND the fact that you think you need some chick to validate you... all these come together to explain EXACTLY why you dont have one.

Be a dick and stop caring... key to getting a girlfriend? dont try to get a girlfriend. Its not as complicated as it sounds...
    Females flock to where they think the grass is greener... just show the grass is green on your end... aka... stop calling yourself a fuckin loser... ur a winner.. just gotta admit it.

What Girls Said 2

• Its ok to be shy nice sweet and caring etc. And dont call yourself a loser you may end up being what you believe in and its not true...
    Try going out once a week (or more if you want) to a bar or any other place you like and start talking to girls... If you're shy like me dont approach the big flocks all at once go to one girl at a time start a conversation and just go with the flow :)
    That way you will also build your confidence and if you find a girl you like give her your number
    Dont be the guy to wait for the numbers you may not get one cause not all girls like making that first move

• Look into the law of attraction. It's a hard concept to grasp for those who are new to it, but keep an open mind and I swear miracles will happen.

What Guys Said 2

• When I was your age I felt the same way. I would cry. Feel down and depressed. Mainly because I didn't have a girlfriend As a few years went by I began to put myself out there more. I just go to singles events mainly every month. I still have parts inside of me that say " I'm a loser " but I really feel that " I am going to try again and again until I succeed" I truly believe with that mindset you can do it.

Look up positive psychology and read about it. Go to bookstores that might carry books on it. It will help you with coping skills and how to feel better about yourself. 😊 good luck my friend.

• If you are what you say you are. If you meet a girl like you and with the same personality like you. Then she's the one. I guess