Do you think I should take advantage of my youthfulness/beauty now to pick a mate for something long term, or should I just keep getting attention?

38

Most Helpful Guy

• If you find a great guy, you'd be an idiot to pass him up. Finding someone you get along with, feel attracted to, and who you know loves you for you and is willing to put in all the effort for you and be loyal is incredibly hard to find. Some people search for that their entire life with no luck, so why chance it?
    I tell you what, when I was 18 I met this girl that completely blew me away, you know, fireworks. It took 8 years to find another girl that even came close to that previous girl. Finding someone like that is rarer than most people lead on. The large majority of people settle, most don't get to live happily ever after with that 1 person who blew them away. So why let a person like that go if you find her/him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, OP the first thing I would do if I were you would be to stop pretending to be a girl on the internet :)

What Guys Said 7

• use what you got before it goes away.

• You could... or you could wait till the brain catches up...
    Its your choice... attract someone now with the external... and having no internal... then eventually.. your external fades.. and you have no internal... and you wonder why you are 38 and no one wants you.
    The choice is yours.

• Don't wait to long or you'll be scrambling to find someone decent

• that's your decision to make.. just remember that beauty will not last forever so play your cards nicely..

• Enjoy all you want, but when you find that one special person don't let him go out of ego from your "youthfulness"

• Playing the field gets old quick, but don't just settle for the first guy you meet.

• you should take advantage of your beauty to pick a mate👍

What Girls Said 2

• Lol you're totally a guy aren't you? xD

• do what you want to do