How do you stop getting feelings for a girl?

I like this girl at university but I do not want to like her because we are close friends and I think this could ruin the friendship. So how do I stop getting feelings for her?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• You start concentrating in your own life/your career/school/your friends. You have to realize that she is only one person in the sea of so many other people.

Most Helpful Guy

• The best way to deal with them is to talk to her about it and be honest. Tell him that for some reason you got feelings for her and that your scared that you will lose her as a close friend. Talk it over.
    The other solution is to wait it out and find another girl to like.
    Also please don't confess to her talk about it with her and if you have to act on it just ask her out so it is easy for her. All she needs to think about is yes or no.

What Girls Said 1

• you pull away, it's always worked for me

What Guys Said 2

• watch porn and masturbate before seeing her.. it will reduce the amount of testosterone.. and you will not feel much.. and even if you feel after that your body will not act in same manner..

• just enroll yourself in some activity that makes you happy it could be anything like music dance gym writing singing playing any games