If you had a really great conversation with a guy and he says he'll text you tomorrow because it's too late, and doesn't , what does that mean?

i met this guy a couple days ago and we hit it off. I'm usually not one to chase but we were both flirting with each other so i asked him to put his number in my phone. He told me to text him there so he would have my number saved. He hit me up first officially, and called me boo, love, Beautiful, etc. He was really excited and practically begged me to come see him this weekend to hangout. It was getting pretty late and he said he would text me the next day because he had to wake up early. He never texted me though, and now it's the morning of two days after our last convo.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• You should text him, not keeping expectations of where it will go but you will at least get to know him more. Why take tension.. just shoot a question at him.

• What sort of question?

• it should be sth random, sth like, "Ducati or Lamborghini?". sth guys are into, so that he opens up. it was just an example ask sth he may be into, it could be any issue related to your demographic​. (anything but random and a bit genuine)

Most Helpful Girl

• It means he didn't feel like texting you the next day. He happened to change his mind.

What Guys Said 2

• school or work got the better of him.

• Might be true, he's a certified chef in culinary school

• Well then you could make some cooking pun to him when he apologizes for forgetting to message you.

• maybe he got cold feet

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!