Why is he coming on so strong?

I have been at my job for 5 months and I rarely talk to people but there is a few people I engage in conversation with.
Yesterday my team leader put me beside a guy that has been at my job for twelve years and some how we started talking and we eventually talked the whole twelve hour shift we laughed talked about life, family, food, and other coworkers. We got on the subject of phones and I said I rarely text people and he asked for my number so I have it to him (I didn't think he was going to text me ) . When the shift was over he walked with me outside and opened the door for me. And when I got home he actually texted me and gave me a few compliments and today he admitted that he liked me... so I asked him how could you like me after only talking to me one day and he said he liked talking to me and I seem cool...
While we are at work he calls me his buddy and friend and say we're cool but over text he calls me sweetie and beautiful and also he has asked for me to send him a selfie of my face twice. He asks me about my boyfriend (even though I don't have one). Like today he asked me does my boyfriend take me to work. He opens doors for me and walks me to my table etc. also he has brought me food twice
Tl:dr;i think he has a little crush on me but he says he likes me so IWhile texting I notice he calls me sweetie , beautiful , he asked could he cuddle me and wants a hug from me so I don't know yet , But how can a person like you after one conversation especially when he is 11 years older

22

Most Helpful Guy

• simple.. he is 11years older.. old people like young people.. as a person you would be at the peak of your beauty.. so in my opinion you should tell him straightforward that you don't want anything?

Most Helpful Girl

• He definitely has a thing for you. Just because he is 11 years older, doesn't mean he cannot consider you physically appealing

What Guys Said 1

• Is this you acting like you dont like it?

• Huh?

• I do but he's moving too fast as well

• well then, keep up or step off...
      My personal recommendation... this is someone at WORK... you dont shit where you eat... i'd cut this off in a heartbeat. just my personal recommendation.

What Girls Said 1

• it s half creepy half sweet, take your time and go slow just to be safe