Why don't girls like chubby guys?

I'm not talking about having a lot of extra weight, just a little bit on the front, barely visable when wearing a shirt. I find myself good looking in my face but I have those few extra pound which I'm working to get off but still... why do girls find it so unattractive? I'm a sweet, shy, caring normal guy with a lot of interesting topics to talk about. Why is it so hard for girls to go over the friend part? Is it really about my looks or is there something else I didn't consider?

30

What Girls Said 3

• Some girls actually prefer chubby guys. I think it's cute. The problem might not be your looks. It could be the kind of girls you've been around or it could be your shyness which would make it harder for girls to see your personality.

• Women seem to get the same treatment so don't worry, the right one will come :)

• Well, popular guys tend to do so... they're assholes who don't see quality and they only date hot girls just to increase their social status... which isn't even important...

• It's the age old high school dilemma!

• I personally like chubbier guys

What Guys Said 0