How much communication should you have with your boyfriend during the week?

I'm in a 4 month relationship with a person who recently divorced. He's been out of the dating world for a decade. He's 32! He's a great guy and very hard responsible worker. But I think he forgot what dating is and what are the things that come with it, like a call. Sometimes I feel like I bother him with my good morning, have a great day, how'S your day going texts. At the beginning he would text and call more now is to a minimal. When we together I feel like he cares for me but when we are apart I feel him very distant. At first I thought he might have someone else but that's not even the case. Have anymore experience anything like this?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• He may not like clingy people. I myself hate clingy people. No communication at all would be nice Lmao

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as everything is still ok between you two in person then I wouldn't worry too much. My boyfriend and I have been together almost a year now and we only text for an hour or two at the end of the day and that's it.

What Guys Said 2

• As much as you both have time and energy for, no more, no less.

• not everyone reacts to texts in the same way. plus he has ended his previous relationship. Give him time.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!