What are ways to help you stop falling in love easily?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you keep choosing the wrong partners and getting messed over, eventually you won't fall in love probably hardly ever.
    The thing is, by the time that happens, a good guy will come along, but you will be too jaded from being hurt from all the wrong guys you chose and the good guy will feel unloved and leave too.
    Sorry, it's a common cycle.
    My suggested solution is every time a relationship doesn't work out, find someone with a very different personality to try the next time.

• Thanks that's helpful:)

Most Helpful Girl

• Go on dates with more men more frequently. It makes it so your brain doesn't think you HAVE to have a particular guy just cuz he talked to you.

What Guys Said 10

• Maybe ground yourself in reality, try to take it easy on the imagination filling in all these blanks about the other guy. It gets easier to do after having some partners.

• Try to be more critical of guys, make yourself a list of things you want in a guy, and see how they score, beware, it is pure chemistry that attracts and binds you together.

• Just remain at home and avoid contact with outsiders.

• Don't talk to males

• I do also have this bad habite. I can fall in love in like just 3 secondes Lol

• Are you sure it's love?

• Ignore the opposite species. lol

• Stay away or talk less to the person

• I have the same problem. I thought I was in love the moment I saw ur profile pic <3

• dont interact with people

What Girls Said 2

• By having other interests. If all the things are read, dream about or think about is guys or finding love, then your focus will be falling in love.

You seek what you fill your mind with.

• That's not love, that's infatuation.