I went out on a date with a guy and he hasn't ask me out again but he sends me texts? Will he ask me out on a date again?

Most Helpful Girl

• how long ago was the date? maybe ask him out this time and see what he says. just texting? hard to connect that way. calling is more of a connection so if he is serious about dating you, let hi know that you rather than call more than text and if he really likes you, he will make that effort

• It was this last weekend. I'm not annoyed about texting, in my town people is more into texting than calling... Even with my friends I'm like that. A few days ago I asked him if he wanted to so something after work but he replied late and it was day week so I told him that maybe another day.

• oh ok well you did ask him and tried so it is on him now to show you that he really wants to see you again and that means making effort to reach out and plan something esp since you tried. You just started talking so take your time and see what happens. As long as he is stayin in contact with you, your fine. Now give it a few weeks and if he still hasn't made any plans to see you, he was not that interested and do not ask him out again. its on him now

• thnks

What Guys Said 1

• Why don't you ask him?

• I did it... but he took like an hour to reply and it was late on dayweek (at least to me 9pm is late because I woke up early) so I told him that maybe another day... But we didn't had plans that day, it was just spontaneous.

What Girls Said 0