Guys how long you wait for a second date?

Most Helpful Guy

• personally, I feel that if you feel the need to date acording to a random set of "rules" written by fills that I have no intention of dating, then there won't be a second date. I want to date you, not your gossiping girlfriends

• my question wasn't about rules. just wondering how long different guys wait until ask a girl out again...

• that would be a rule of sorts, would it not? Maybe I do it on the first date if things are going super well... maybe not at all. depends entirely on how we hit it off and what vibes I get from her, if any

• A guy asked me out on a first, by the end he asked me if we were going to see each other again? And I said yes, if he wanted it too, I would like it. So we've been texting after that but he hasn't ask about what plans for the weekend. A day ago I asked him if he wanted to go our but he replied late and it was like 9pm on day week so I told him maybe another day... But I don't know if he will ask me out again...

What Guys Said 4

• if I really like her a week so I don't seem desperate... if I like her 1week to 2 weeks... after that it depends if she hits me up

• I usually wait a week or so, depending on schedules and all.

• the next week.

• Until she said, "Yes!"

What Girls Said 1