Are gamers good in bed?

I just don't understand their culture. Like okay I watch TV so that's fairnthat they spend time gaming instead of TV.

But when it comes to game jg vs sex which wins over?

• They don't date
  • Meh
  • Sometimes
    Vote C
  • Usually
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:

713

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a one dimensional question. I game and stream and I get women to cum multiple times in bed per session. But I do a bunch of other things, too, so... I don't think there's much causality with being a gamer and being good in bed. But I'd say they sometimes can be.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a gamer and I'll take sex over games :P I don't think there's really any reasons a gamer wouldn't be good in bed.

What Guys Said 12

• They're good with their fingers

• I think they might be better with their fingers on her during sex. But that is the only correlation with gamers and sex.

• What this guy said^^ Gamers are great with their fingers. Other than that there isn't really a difference between them. If you like gaming too it gives you more date ideas

• Normal the winner gets something sexual. He can most of the time and yeah he does. and sorry I fell asleep

• Why not? A gamer is just a person with a video game hobby. Why would sex be worse because he is good at video games? I don't understand the mentality behind this question at all.

• I guess it depends on the person.

it's like saying are people that watch good in bed... you se what I'm saying.

some people would be good, some people would be bad, some people would be in between, but most people would say the only way to know is if you try it out 😉.

• I've had nothing but praise. I read somewhere a theory that gamers are goal oriented and so see being good at something as a target and giving lots of Os as an achievement to unlock.

• I doubt it tbh.

• gamers are passionate creatures.. who generally have a fast response.. and can understand even the slightest change..

• Haha I'm convinced they are... but bad in relationships since they're just playing games :o :o :-(

• It's safe to assume they probably are

• im a gamer. and i think, being a gamer has nothing to do with sex

• They have cheats to win

• the thing is, gamers are more likely to be introverted and therefore less likely to have sexual experience. although some of them make up for it with passion

• Depends. Some take on every aspect of life as a challenge and give the best orgasms asa result.

It's like a model they come up with to fuck you as many times as possible.

• I can see how that would work. although I can't help but think that the reason why they immerse themselves into gaming may be a factor here

What Girls Said 6

• Look at Jacksepticeye. I guarantee you he has to be good

• In bed baby, you'll always have a good game with me 😉😘

• Yeah, we are good at sleeping in our beds. So comfy. 😪😪😪😫😫😫

• They're more focused on their game for having a sex life...

• they r perfect

• My boyfriend is a gamer and he is quite good in bed.