Why do some guys stand girls up?

So long story short, I met this guy online and we made plans to go out on a date. We had been texting everyday since we met so I thought he was really into me. Well on the day of our date, I text him asking what time I should be ready. He texts me saying 8. Then I ask him where he wants to meet and no response. And at first I was like "okay whatever, he'll let me know later". He never did. So I basically got ready for nothing.

Why do some guys do this? Is it just fun for them?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Well the fact that your talking about it only makes it more acceptable, if his idea is to get a response from you then mission accomplished. Dating is hard because of the games we play but if we both stop putting up with BS then we can get what we desire

• How does talking about it make it more acceptable?

Most Helpful Girl

• They are stupid that's why. They enjoy being jerks for no reason.

What Guys Said 2

• he may have been fake, also there are a lot of dicks and i have had that happen to me with a super beautiful girl, i found out she was a 16 years old

• does that really happned to you? that's weird... never heard of something similar

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!